Find a Local Affiliate
Use this map to locate your area's local affiliate
Autism Society affiliates are your best source of information and support. An affiliate is a place where dedicated parents and professionals provide information and services specific to a local area. Parents can find resources for recently diagnosed children, and families can find comfort and companionship managing the years of growth and change.
Each affiliate has a link to their website along with phone, email and address.
- 1 | Autism Society of Greater WI - West Central Region
- 2 | Autism Society of Central Wisconsin (ASCW)
- 3 | Autism Society of the Fox Valley (ASFV)
- 4 | Autism Society of Northeast Wisconsin (ASNEW)
- 5 | Autism Society of the Lakeshore (ASL)
- Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Autism Society of South Central WI
Serving: Sawyer, Polk, Barron, Rusk, St. Croix, Dunn, Chippewa, Pierce, Pepin, Eau Claire, Buffalo, Trempealeau and Jackson Counties
Altoona, WI 54720
Serving: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Kenosha, Dodge, Jefferson, Ozaukee, Walworth and Washington Counties